From Dick Trickle's Brother

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]

Posted by islandman on May 18, 2013 at 17:18:46:

After the body was found at the cemetery and the family had time to collect itself, Trickle's brother Chuck spoke to David Newton of ESPN.com. According to Chuck Trickle, his brother was dealing with a severe pain issue at the time of his death, and had reached out over the past few weeks to voice his discomfort:

Last week he told me, 'I don't know how much longer I can put up with this,' said Chuck Trickle by phone from Las Vegas. They were going to put something in him to help with the pain. It was a five-step process. I don't know how far along he was.

Trickle denied that his deceased brother was a candidate to commit suicide for any reason other than the pain, noting that "He must have just decided the pain was too high, because he would have never done it for any other reason.''

He continued:

I'm at a loss for words...I wish I knew the answer. This is not a thing he would do. I believe the pain was the problem. He never cussed in his life, [and] the type of person he is, he never was sad. There were some words that came out last week that were not very good

Follow Ups:

Name
Password
Subject
Icons
Index
Link URL
Link Title
Image URL

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]