Re: Austin Dillon speculative #3 in 2014

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]

Posted by SundayMoney on October 02, 2013 at 06:51:29:

In Reply to: Re: Austin Dillon speculative #3 in 2014 posted by Buckeye3 on October 01, 2013 at 14:19:11:

Look at the roof it's definitely leaning forward on the roof. It is also on the car. It's the perspective of the door because the photo was shot an an angle and not look straight at the side. It's leaning forward....it's the same one.

I saw a Peterbuilt semi on the way to work this morning it had a very nice black with silver paint scheme and was trimmed in red lines. It had a small stylized # 3 that was painted in the scheme. Looked really good and it must have cost him a good amount for the paint job.

As far as them driving a # 3. I wanted it retired, but Now looking at it, it's out of sight and out of mind. At least if it is associated with Richard or an Earnhardt it will be talked about.

Doesn't matter, once Junior hangs it up, possibly even sooner I'll stop watching altogether because quite frankly the racing product sucks. I can't tell you how many races I've not watched a lap this year and couldn't tell you the winner of any race. It's all forgettable crap...

Follow Ups:

Name
Password
Subject
Icons
Index
Link URL
Link Title
Image URL

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]