Re: the 25 team,

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]

Posted by SundayMoney on January 21, 2011 at 13:53:24:

In Reply to: the 25 team, which is the one Junior got has been notoriously behind. posted by jericho on January 21, 2011 at 13:43:46:

Uh, the fact is the 25 was the worst team at HMS, you cant accept that fact.

2009 they went out on a limb and built their cars totally different than anyone else at HMS and they got screwed. 2010 - Lance and Junior were just not a good fit.

We do not know if harvick would have won without the Chase. the 48 team and the 11 ran the year and strategically placed themselves to be their best during the Chase and they were...you can't say Harvick would have won the title if they didn't have the Chase, you simply cannot do so. Junior has more top 5's and more wins than Harvick so no the stats do not show Harvick is better, they show quite the opposite.

I agree that this is the best situation by far for Junior at HMS. He's got a good team, great pit crew and I believe a crew chief there that believes in him. I am hopeful they'll have some early success so the confidence in everyone will increase. At least they've been testing and I hope they continue to test.

Now go pound sand..

Follow Ups:

Name
Password
Subject
Icons
Index
Link URL
Link Title
Image URL

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]