Re: hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!..

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]

Posted by SundayMoney on January 21, 2011 at 13:30:53:

In Reply to: Re: hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!.. posted by JoeforDale#3 on January 21, 2011 at 13:06:03:

1. Because he is loyal to a fault. Plus it was always Dale's dream for those two to win a Cup title. I think that was the last thing he wanted to do was part with Tony Jr. and ruin that dream. But that's me and I can understand it, but it weasn't in his best interest. I thought it was dumb and said at the time I wished he had just taken the #5 ride as is, if he had he would have been in the top 10 every year at Hendrick.

2. Again, Kenseth has comparable number of wins, top 5's and top 10's. yet Kenseth has always had equipment and a team out of the Ford operation. You can't say the same for Junior.

3. Sure it is in Hendrick's best interest for Junior to succeed. But do the stats lie? HMS has NEVER had all 4 teams run well and the 25 team, which is the one Junior got has been notoriously behind. Hendrick is so damn stubborn about not hiring crew chiefs and even crew members from the outside (doesn't want secrets walking out the door) since they had Loomis - so they gave Junior Lance, and he's not a top 10 crew chief in Cup. He simply isn't. RCR got better this past year because they consolidated all of the good talent and got rid of one team. You think RCR didn't want 4 great teams? Sure, but they couldn't do it.

5. Dude, you can't do that today. Go ask Tony Stewart, not long after they put the COT in Stewart said those days are officially OVER. They pretty much have to roll off the truck on target or forget it. With the rules for parity now, you can't manhandle a poor car to a great finish, just won't happen. Wake up to 2011...this isn't the 80's and 90's.

6. Sure, he would because DEI would still be around and it most likely would be stronger than RCR and would rival Hendrick. Because Dale knew what it took for a race team to have success. They didn't have anyone with that kind of leadership on the racing side of DEI when Dale died unfortunately.

I have no idea where Junior will end up. I'm going to try to stay positive for a while and give it some time to work. he should be much improved this is the best pit crew he's ever had, period. The team as a whole is the strongest he's ever had, so the cars should roll off the truck much better. We just have to wait and see. I for one want to see him do well, he's the last and only reason I pay any sliver of attention tot he sport. When he's gone I won't look at it or think about it for once sec...

Follow Ups:

Name
Password
Subject
Icons
Index
Link URL
Link Title
Image URL

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]