Re: hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!..

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]

Posted by JoeforDale#3 on January 21, 2011 at 13:06:03:

In Reply to: hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!.. posted by SundayMoney on January 21, 2011 at 12:21:27:

I have to first congradulate you on the fact that you still keep on trying to fault everyone but Junior on what has been to date a disappointing career. Not one part of the blame at all goes to Junior.

1. If Eury Junior was such a bad crew chief why did Jr. Stick with him for so long?

2. Junior bested Kenseth 2 years in Busch but yet Kenseth has had the better Cup Career winning a chamionship, winning the 500, repeatedly making the chase.

3. Again your saying that Junior is getting the old #25 equipment. Clearly you have to have half a brain and not be dumber than I think you are to realize that it is in Hendricks best interest for Junior to succeed. Again you have to admit that Hendrick would make more money if Junior won a title than he would Johnson and Gordon combined.

4. Even if Junior is getting the worse equipment from Hendrick that should be better than the pieces that guys like Kasey Kahne, AJ Almendinger, David Reutiman,Jamie McMurray, Joey Logano, and Juan Pable Montoya were in and all finished higher than Junior.

5. If you were ever a Dale Sr. fan you would be of the understanding that Dale never really had great equipment his entire career yet he would take a 15th place car and finish in the Top Three. In contrast when the car is not right Junior does not get what he can out of it instead he bitches the crew chief and pits for tires and loses valuable track position.

6. Again answer the question if Sr was alive wouldnt have Junior won a title by now? Now why is that?

I commend your steadfast koolaid drinking support of Dale Jr but sooner or later if results dont improve then your going to run out of people to blame. So I guess if Letarte dont pan out he's next on your list. Want to make a bet Jr. dont crack the top 15 next year?

Follow Ups:

Name
Password
Subject
Icons
Index
Link URL
Link Title
Image URL

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]