hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!..

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]

Posted by SundayMoney on January 21, 2011 at 12:21:27:

In Reply to: Re: LMAO!.. posted by JoeforDale#3 on January 21, 2011 at 11:21:24:

Kenseth has comparable numbers to Junior, look it up. Yes he has a title, but during that year Junior was in 2nd until the last couple races.

Let's not forget Junior was driving for DEI at the time and not Roush who was Ford's # 1 organization. SURELY you can see the difference.

I wouldn't compare Junior to Stewart, in my opinion Stewart is the best racer on the circuit. Again, are you going to tell me Zippidelli is NOT better than the crew chiefs Junior has had? You act like this sport is in a vacuum and only driver talent leads to the results.

I think it is hysterical you think the old 25 team was the same as the 48, 24 or even the 5. the results over the YEARS show it is the one that is always running behind. To neglect that fact is flat out sticking your head in the sand!

Dale didn't run well when he had McDumby as a crew chief and that's when the rules weren't so tight and funded teams could separate from the other teams. If you don't think Knaus is the best cc in the sport in the last decade you are more ignorant than I thought, which is pretty bad.

Mark Martin won races because as most of the media have noted Gustofsen is considered the 2nd best cc at Hendrick if not in the garage! The media has already stated that the changes at Hendrick will benefit Gordon the most because he got the best crew chief besides Knaus. Are you seriously going to tell me Lance and Tony Jr are equal to Knaus and Gustofsen? LMAO!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaaha

Follow Ups:

Name
Password
Subject
Icons
Index
Link URL
Link Title
Image URL

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]