Re: good grief...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]

Posted by JoeforDale#3 on January 21, 2011 at 09:28:28:

In Reply to: Re: good grief... posted by SundayMoney on January 20, 2011 at 14:53:46:

11 years in the sport and has only cracked the top 10 in points 4 times.

Career average finsh in points 17.3.

Junior was supposed to be the driver this decade so again I ask why hasnt he had the career of Harvick, or even both Bush Brothers, Kenseth, Stewart, Johnson etc why hasnt he won a title.

I'm upset that Jr. hasnt carried the mantle from his father even in a small degree because to be fair no one will ever compare to Big E.

Your foolish to think that he hasnt had equipment that most in the sport would kill for at DEI and Hendrick.

If Big E lives I'm willing to bet that Junior would have 1 if not 2 titles now why is that?

I like your quote "I think I'll go by what the owner says about Junior and his work habits over some armchair fan posting on a messageboard who thinks he has inside information."

Do you really think that Hendrick would ever go public and say anything negative about Junior?

I dont think that I am a Nascar Insider but I have followed the sport for many years and have gotten to know several people. So if you ever get the chance to be in the Garage area or talk to a crew member just for the fun of it ask them how much time Junior spends on the the good time scene as compared to focusing on his race team.

Follow Ups:

Name
Password
Subject
Icons
Index
Link URL
Link Title
Image URL

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]