Re: good grief...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]

Posted by JoeforDale#3 on January 20, 2011 at 14:14:53:

In Reply to: good grief... posted by SundayMoney on January 20, 2011 at 13:25:56:

So knock off the nonsense, you sound ignorant...

Always mature to engage into a debate with name calling.

3 years with NASCAR's greatest team and all he can do is win one race on fuel mileage. Come on. By the way his teammates have said that "They dont even know who he is". If you were ever to get to talk to somebody who has any involvement on the inside of NASCAR you would hear the same answer that the man is too busy partying and playing with his toys rather than focusing on his race team and the results prove it.

18 wins most of which were with DEI and Eury Sr. What has he done since Eury Sr? Has he won a championship? Has he won at the brickyard, the Coca Cola 600, the Southern 500, a road course? Why cant he run at the 1 1/2 mile tracks anymore?

Why have Matt Kenseth, Kevin Harvick, Kurt Busch, Tony Stewart, Kyle Busch and others had better careers?

For laughs who dont you research what Jr's Average finish has been since joing Hendrick. I'll give you a hint it's horrendous.

Bottom line is it's not nonsense and I'm not ignorant as you can see that I'm not the one calling names but Jr's career to date has been nothing but disappointing and in my opinion he needs to focus more on racing that he does Whiskey River.

Look what Johnson and Gordon have done in Hendrick equipment? They have produced nine titles between them and Junior cant even win a race? For crying out loud Mark Martin has been more successful than Junior.

You will not find a bigger Dale Earnhardt fan than myself and I dont hate Junior. I just wish that if he continues to race that he put forth more of an effort rather than racing Regan Smith week in and week out for 23rd place.

Follow Ups:

Name
Password
Subject
Icons
Index
Link URL
Link Title
Image URL

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TEC Message Board ]